Sunday 19 August 2012

Digital Layouts - All boy

Hello.
In December 2011 I took up digital scrapbooking. I kinda fell into it happening across some digital layouts that I thought looked pretty cool. Also, I wanted to expand my Photoshop skills just for the sake of it. And then I was very lucky to have won a class by Tiffany Tillman, called 'Holiday Templates 2011' which became the catalyst for my learning. She is a fabulous teacher, and her classes can be found here, or here. I have my eye on her 'Guide to Blending' class for my next lesson.

Anyway, I've been working on a couple of digital layouts thought I'd share. They are all of my son. The first photo of him I just love, and I've finally scrapped it:



This next one, I thought I'd  try a template from Anna Aspnes. I love her artsy layered templates but have always been worried about doing them justice:


The next one is a fairly quick layout from a StudioDD template. I love these templates too - makes scrapping really quick and easy:


A list of all the materials I used are listed in my flickr gallery found here.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. The last one is my favourite of these three, but the picture in the first one is just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!