Wednesday 29 August 2012

Scrap entre Amigas - Sketch Challenge 12

Hello all,
Over at Scrap entre Amigas there is a great sketch challenge - #12 by Maisa Mendoca. Here is the sketch:


I just LOVE this sketch - the background is fabulous and has so many possibilities.  The colour combination is optional, however I used it as a basis for my layout. Here is my entry:



And here are some close-ups:




Originally I was going to have a white background, and had a similar version prepared, but then I opted for the kraft...I'll be using the white for a another layout later. So the background here has 1" circles  punched and stitched in a row.

A list of materials used is in my Flickr Gallery.

The competition closes September 13, so still time to enter.

Thanks for looking.
Have a great day!

7 comments:


  1. Your LO is also wonderful!
    I loved these circles sewn.
    Beautiful.
    Thank you for your visit.
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love your use of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you for your visit in my blog!!!
    Your LO is perfect, beautiful.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei o seu trabalho !!!!
    Obrigada pela sua visita no meu blog !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeneva,

    Que lindo LO, as cores o fundo com cĂ­rculos costurados, amei!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!