Monday 11 March 2013

CSI Case File #61

I've missed a few cases, but just loved the colours at the current challenge - #61 at CSI, so had to squeeze it in!

Here it is:


And my interpretation:


and a few close-ups:



The evidence I used:

  • butterflies, fabric (flower), plain white background and rub-ons

The testimony:

  • Inspiration Words: keep, dream, big.


The layout turned out nothing like I had initially planned, but all stemmed from the old damask rub-on (next to the photo). From there, the layout just kind of evolved.

I used paper from Kaiser and October Afternoon, die-cuts and punches from EK Success, Martha Stewart, Tim Holtz and Silhouette. Flowers are Prima and Kaiser.

Thanks for coming by!


11 comments:

  1. As always, great! These bright colors. Girl charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Zeneva and its not colours I would normally reach for but I love them on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING! Love the journalling too :) Have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it - & the journaling is just perfect....those black flourishy bits in the bg looks gorgeous, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so exotic! love the colors and papers.. very rich designs.. stunning layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!!!!! This is just mouth watering, so much detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I could stare are this layout for ages! Seriously...LOVE all the texture and fussy cutting and I adore that photo! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply fabulous Zeneva! I love that damask rub-on, the precious photo, the super layering and wonderful accents! Beautiful, beautiful work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is utterly gorgeous, Zeneva! Loving those gorgeous layers & your beautiful cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zeneva, Stunning layout....love all the layers and amazing details...great colours, fabulous photo and I love your journaling.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment and for your tip on the image transfer....I will give it another try.
    Enjoy your week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!