Monday 1 April 2013

Paper Stories April Sketch Challenge - DT Layout

Well March came and went in a blink of an eye! Which means April is here carrying another fabulous sketch challenge at Paper Stories!

Here is the sketch:

And my interpretation:

A few close-ups:





The papers are from Amy Tangerine 'Sketchbook' collection as many of you will no doubt recognise. I also used Hero Arts neon yellow stamp pad and Glimmer Mist (Lemon Zest) for the background. 
One photo is sized 3x4" plus a white border, the other two are 3x3" with one of them cut with a 3" circle cutter. And I should also mention that 'BS' are the initials of my daughters.

If you haven't already, make sure you pop over to have a look at all the design team layouts - they're amazing!
I hope you can play along this month. There's a fabulous prize of a $20 gift voucher to the Paper Stories store! Hope to see your layout soon!

Thanks for coming by.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That chevron paper at the top really is eye catching! and love the flow of color under the 3 photos.. gorgeous little pops of color here and there too.. really lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Zeneva, love all the colours and stitching under the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous layout! I love your take on this sketch...those strips of paper coming down like that look fantastic & so eye catching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page! so happy to have found you via Scrap Around the World, your style is awesome, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!