Friday 31 May 2013

Webster's May Challenge - Part 2

I've been wanting to try a few new techniques (well, new to me) in my digital process, so thought I'd do another layout for the Webster's challenge on at the moment. I ended up doing two layouts.

The first is not my usual style, and I'm not sure I like it, but I did get to learn some techniques which was my main aim. The challenge is to use stickers on the layout using one of the four recent releases. 



This layout uses all papers, stickers and elements from the New Beginnings line.


My second layout:


This used the Composition and Color line. 
The template is Fizzy Pop Designs -Ninth and Bloom (modified), brushes: Anna Aspnes, and stitching: Katie Pertiet.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Both of these are SO adorable!!! Gorgeous createions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are so different, yet equally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!