Saturday 1 June 2013

Paper Stories DT June Sketch

First day of the month and first day of winter for us Aussies. Where I live, it has been raining all day! I love this weather when I'm indoors, just not when I'm out in it!

Anyway, a whole lot of new challenges around. Please take time to check out the new challenge at Paper Stories. There's a $20 store voucher to win!

Here's the sketch:


And my version:





Initially I was going to use a green/raspberry combination, but somehow it evolved to be the colours here,  with no raspberry in sight! Not quite sure how that happened!
Also, I didn't use any gesso on this layout, which is a bit unusual for me, but thought I'd try not to use it-kind of like 'seeing if I could survive without my addiction' sort of thing.:-)

Hope to see your layout soon at Paper Stories!

Thanks for coming by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!