Friday 1 August 2014

CSI - Case File #133 - Special Agent

Hello all!

Thank you for dropping in.

Being the first of the month, there are many new reveals all over scrapland. I always the love the first of the month for this reason, it's always exciting to see what other crafters have been busy doing. Plenty of inspiration abounds.

Being Friday, it is also the release of the new CSI Case File - #133. I love it:


My eldest daughter wanted me to do a layout of her, as she also loved the colours.
So I did a digital layout (I'm wanting to develop my digi skills which is why I've been doing a few lately):


Digital supplies: Studio DD Layered Template 464 (repositioned); Katie Pertiet:Malene Collection, Color My World Collection; A Pennington: POP kit; Laurie Anne: Shine Basics.

You can see the CSI Case File release HERE. The file ends August 10.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the frame and the little deer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Julie....LOOOVE this...ahem! DEVELOP your skills??? Geeze...if I could digi half as good as this I'd feel mighty pleased!!!!! I do love every bit:):) and your DD is the cutest:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Love all those amazing splatters and fabulous, layered details! So much to look at again and again and again! I so wish they had a blog format rather than a forum. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!