Saturday 30 August 2014

CSI - Case File #137

Hello everyone,

Almost September, almost Spring. How nice to soon thaw out and see flowers start to bloom.
In the meantime, the end of August still needs to be enjoyed and what better way, then with CSI Case File # 137, just released. Here it is:


I wanted to do a traditional layout, but even though I'm happy to say I managed to tidy and organise my craft space, I ended up doing another digital layout:


Supplies: Studio DD: Layered Template No.283; Flourish: The Nifty Pixel; Brushes: Katie Pertiet; All paper and other elements: Just Jaimee April Storyteller 2014.

How I solved the case:
COLOURS: I used all the colours.
EVIDENCE: stripes, washi tape, flourishes.
TESTIMONY: Inspiration words: Rain and Sunshine.

Journaling reads:
You two. Rain or shine you can play for hours together. No fighting, just pure playing and delight. Rafael loves being an older brother and helping to show the way. Saskia just goes along with it all, lapping it all up, and loving every moment spent with her brother. I hear laughter, discussions and the sharing of many ideas.  It is so wonderful to witness. I hope this beautiful friendship lasts forever. I love you both.

This file closes on September 7. Pop on over HERE to see more inspiration.

Thank you for coming by and I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.


3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing, love the look of dimension even though it is a digi! Lovely colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...I'm GLAD you got your scrap space sorted.....maybe next time for the trad LO, right???!!! That gold glitter & the layered up papers behind the whole page....they look fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!