Friday 12 June 2015

The Nifty Pixel - Feelin' Chipper

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for popping in.
Today is the release of a gorgeous new digital kit from The Nifty Pixel. Every time there is a new release, it always becomes my next best favourite from Em Stafrace (owner and designer of The Nifty Pixel) and this one is no exception. I just love it:


Feelin' Chipper Digital Kit by The Nifty Pixel
 and the Alpha to go with it:
Feelin' Chipper Alpha by The Nifty Pixel
 [click on the images to be taken directly to the store]

My layouts:
SMILE
The Nifty Pixel | Page Drafts Template: 


Your Face
The Nifty Pixel | Page Drafts Template: CSI #166


Hello Handsome
Tiffany Tillman | Template: Champions February 2015

Just LOVE this kit! It's on special this weekend at ScrapStacks - a perfect time to grab it!

To see more layouts with this kit, along with some hybrid pages, check out The Nifty Pixel blog HERE.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow that new range looks wonderful... I llove the colours.. Your layouts look amazing, love the colours and what you can do with digi scrapping is mind boggling! Awesome creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwww!! So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo beautiful! I adore your scrappy style....I Really LOVED the 'girl' pages... those splats and the placement of the 'smile' on the top page.....and then I saw your boy one down the bottom. The BOMB!!!! LOOOOOOOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each and every one of your pages are amazeball! I can't pick a fave but I do love 'Your Face', that photo is so cute and gotta say it...YOU ROCK! Thanks for everything Zen your a so worth bottling hehe xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!