Monday 7 September 2015

Kraft + September Challenge

Hello Everyone,

I didn't realise, but Kraft+ accepts digital layouts. It's a 'Yay' from me who has been doing mainly digital this last year. The talented Em Stafrace is a guest on the site and came up with this fabulous sketch to follow as part of the challenge:

[click on the image to go to the site]
Seeing as I love triangles, and I'm happy they accept digital layouts, I ended up making two layouts for the challenge. However, I have to do two posts for them to be able to link up. So here is the first layout:

TODAY & NOW
The photo is of my eldest daughter. She was sitting around in our backyard tree when I brought my camera outside and took these candid shots. 


The challenge is on all month, please go HERE for more details.



3 comments:

  1. OK, so I think this is my fave....might be being influenced by those FABULOUS photos!!! What a lark:) And that pink....poppalcious....just ADORE this one, you have used the sketch to perfectlion:) And I am so glad we DO accept digitals at K+.....let's me drool a bit more at your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know via our Facebook group how much I ADORE this!
    What an amazing interpretation!!
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page!! Great to have you play along with us twice, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!