Tuesday 15 September 2015

Scrapaneers - September Champions

Hello all,

Each month at Scrapaneers, within the Champions membership, there is a fantastic release of techniques to learn, videos, a kit and usually some templates and/or styles. It's great value for the whole bundle and I am learning a heap! I love it!

This month, the focus is on paint and paint effects. When I do paper layouts, I love adding paint to my work and as such, want to add this same effect on my digital layouts. The kit this month is from Amanda Yi, 'You are fabulous'. Colourful, bright and happy:


My layouts, attempting some paint effects:
Fabulous
Amanda Yi | You Are Fabulous Digital Kit
Amanda Yi | You Are Fabulous Paints
Dawn Inskip | Slovenly Brushes
Just Jaimee | Gelato Brushes
Katie Pertiet | Watery Spot Brushes



Sweet Moments
The Digital Press | See You In September Digital Kit
The Nifty Pixel | Pick Your Destiny Digital Kit - Borders
Katie Pertiet | Splatters No.2
Katie Pertiet | Watery Spots
Kara Dudley | Shape Shifters - Squares

This month also, my top layout, 'Fabulous' is one part of four layered templates downloadable for Champions members. Seriously, there is so much offered as part of the membership, it is a must have if you are a digital scrapper, or wanting to learn. To find out more, please go HERE.

Thank you for popping by. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I love those multiple frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layouts! Love the book paper on the background on the first one! Love the frames on the second one! Brilliant creating!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!