Thursday 4 February 2016

The Nifty Pixel - It's The Little Things

Hello Everyone,

Today, The Nifty Pixel has a new fabulous release instore, 'It's the little things'. As always the collection is chock full of unique and gorgeous goodies:

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS | Collection

Go HERE to the DigiChick to see the whole collection in-store.

And these are my creations:
Love You


The following layout uses the free template that you can collect just by subscribing to The Nifty Pixel newsletter. For more information, please head over to The Nifty Pixel blog HERE
My layout uses photos of my aunt's wedding in 1964.
This Day

My final layout is a rather different style for me. Simpler and more akin to free-style. I was just experimenting.  It looks a little strange to me, but I think it's good to do something different every now and again. :) 
R

 Thank you for coming by. It's The Little Things is 30% off until the end of this weekend. Head over HERE to check it all out.




2 comments:

  1. These are so amazing, I really am in awe of the layers and details on each layout.. fabulous creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!