Monday 30 May 2016

CSI - #199

Hello Everyone,

I have been out of action since the beginning of the month, but am happy to be back and sharing a layout or two before the end of the month arrives.

Not many days left to enter the beautiful Major Case #199:


I managed to slip this one in before the month ends:

Credits: I used a variety of The Nifty Pixel products as well as Dido Designs (Dandelion Dream and Clock).

How I solved the case:
Colours: I used all of them.
Evidence: frame, dandelion, circles, clock, transparent
Testimony: Journal about a vintage photo

Thank you for looking. 

1 comment:

  1. Soooo gorgeous....love those clocks and those very pretty flowers :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!