Thursday 21 July 2016

The Nifty Pixel - Nifty Packs

Hello Everyone,

Today I am sharing a layout made with two new releases from The Nifty Pixel, available over at The DigiChick.  These are Contact Sheets V.2 and Primed Paper V.2:


&


My layout which features both Nifty Packs:

Family Time
Credits:
The Nifty Pixel | Page Drafts Template: Passport To The World V.1
The Nifty Pixel | Contact Sheets V.2
The Nifty Pixel | All Primed Up V.2
The Nifty Pixel | Paper Flowers V.1
The Nifty Pixel | String Theory
The Nifty Pixel | Collage Textures V.2
The Nifty Pixel | Present & Correct Digital Kit
The Nifty Pixel | Present & Correct Alpha
The Nifty Pixel | Gesso Goodness V.1

Thanks for joining me today. These very versatile Nifty Packs are on sale at 30% off until the end of the weekend. Wishing you all a creative day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!