Sunday 11 September 2016

CSI - Case File 211

Hello Everyone,

Another fantastic challenge by CSI (Color, Stories, Inspiration) has been released. As it is the major case file, meaning it is open all month, Em Stafrace from The Nifty Pixel also provides a free template for digital scrappers, or use it as a template if you are a paper scrapper.

My layout:
Smile

How I solved the case:
Colours: I used all the colours
Evidence: solid background, stripes, book page, doily, lace, string, scallops, bookplate.
Testimony: I used the inspiration words, 'fun' and 'collect' in the journaling.

This challenge goes until the end of the month, so plenty of time to play along. :)

Thank you for popping in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!