Friday 26 July 2013

Prima - July BAP

I'm so glad Prima have added a link for layout submissions - it's so great to be able to see all the layouts. There are some stunning layouts from the designers and those that have submitted so far.  Check out the layouts HERE.

And here is the sketch for this month:


My interpretation uses all Prima paper, stamps and masks:




Apart from using my Silhouette and various punches, I also curled some paper into longish sticks - not sure what the technical or appropriate term is - but just wanted something a little different and lengthening. I also added some beads to some pins - the blue one is easier to see than the green one which is next to it.

By the way, you may have noticed I have changed my blog. I'm still working on it, but feel free to let me know what you think so far. Thank you.

9 comments:

  1. Your blog looks really lovely... clean and fresh! and this layout is stunning, love the back ground and love the colors and beautiful photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the color scheme and the splashes of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly I'm loving the new look of the blog, I love the background of all your headings on the right hand side and the banner looks amazing, did you do it yourself?
    This layout is also fabulous and the rolled paper on the sticks is a great idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, ZK [!!!!] like the look of your blog but not as much as your page here!!! Tee hee:):) LOOOOVE your 'cigar rolls'??? Who KNOWS what to call them, but they are fabulous!!! those colours are a fave combo, too....wnderful work:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautil page, lovely how the rolls turned out, fantastic dimension too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks AMAZING!
    Love the colours and your background work...gorgeous clusters too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is beautiful!
    I love the colors, and the squares motif.

    Michal

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fresh! I love colours! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning layout! Gorgeous kiddo too.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!