Sunday 4 October 2015

CSI - Case Files #177 & #178

Hello Everyone,

I have been super busy of late, and didn't post this CSI challenge I was lucky enough to be a Special Investigator for, but thankfully it is still open and there is still time to enter:




Sweet Girl
Credits: Dawn Inskip, Maya De Groot, The Nifty Pixel, Mel Designs.

On the above layout, I also made a few of my own brushes. I took the class, Guide to Brushwork with Tiffany Tillman at Scrapaneers and learnt so much. If you are wanting to increase your digital skills, there are so many wonderful classes on offer at Scrapaneers to be able to do so.

[click on image to be taken to site for more details]

Just released, is the Major Case File for which I was also a Special Investigator for:

My baby girl & me
Credits: Amanda Yi Designs, The Nifty Pixel, Dawn Inskip.

Hope you are all enjoying some creative time.
Thank you for popping in. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow - I had no idea that first one was digital until you said so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love that top one...the little details like the staples.....ALWAYS love your details. And those gum leaves totally pop off the page....the colours in the 2nd one are gorgeous. CUTE photo of your two, too....hope all's well in your part of the world. Bit jolly hot here atm. Apparently it doesn't usually get over 30C in October. Made up for it this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, you have matched the Colors perfectly! Wonderful designs, and all the special embellishments look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!