Thursday 4 August 2016

Scrapaneers - Birthday Challenge #2

Hello Everyone,

Scrapaneers is turning 3, so are having birthday celebrations all week. YAY! I always like a party! There are great challenges and fabulous prizes all week long. If you are toying with the idea of learning digital scrapping, or even slightly interested in it, head over to the SCRAPANEERS BLOG to learn what Scrapaneers offers, and perhaps even take use of the 35% discount offered all week. It caters for all skill levels.

For Day 2, the challenge is to work with this gorgeous inspiration board:


So much to be inspired by!

I chose the mermaid, the sprinkles on the cake, the pink blossom, the colours on the flags, and I also used the quote:
Unstoppable
Credits:
Captivated Visions | The deepest and darkest ocean
The Nifty Pixel | Adrift Elements Pack
The Nifty Pixel | Contact Sheets V.2

For more information about the challenges, please go to the Scrapaneers Blog.
Thank you for joining me today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!