Saturday 15 September 2012

Lily Bee September Sketch Challenge

Hello all,
Firstly I would like to apologise to anyone who has clicked on one of my pages from a site (a sketch challenge site) and came through to my general blog. I have only recently realised how to link it properly. So sorry if you were given the run-around. Hopefully I have it right now. :-)

At Lily Bee, there are a number of challenges that are running throughout the month. The first one, a sketch challenge is by Anna-Maria Wolniak. Her work is just amazing. So here is the sketch:


And my interpretation followed by some close-ups:






Again, I didn't stray too much from the sketch (or rather, not at all), but after seeing some of the other layouts on the flickr gallery, I'm inspired to do this sketch again with a different interpretation - and try and move out of my comfort zone of taking a sketch so literally.

Materials used: Lily Bee paper; Bazzill cardstock; watered down acrylic paint for the splatters; American Crafts Thickers; and brads.

Thanks for looking!

And thankyou to those of you who have been taking the time to leave me lovely comments. Makes my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!