Sunday 13 April 2014

Glitz April Monthly Challenge - Week 1: Triangles

This month over at Glitz, the first monthly challenge is Triangles. I love triangles, so couldn't go past this challenge.
        BlogTopper.jpg (600×300)

And my take on the challenge:


All products are Glitz (apart from 4 little chipboard triangles and the flowers). I used mainly Finnley with some Wild Free digital elements that I printed out.

There is still plenty of time to enter this or the other challenges as it ends April 30.

9 comments:

  1. Zeneva, great triangles! Beautiful color and a boy :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page Zeneva lovin the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour combo; love the 'punch' of black and great triangle details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! Love the triangles too! Have you seen the purple pumpkin sketch this month! It. Has triangles too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always inspired when I come to your blog Zeneva...absolutely gorgeous layout....I Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really interesting colour combo....brill, actually & I'm with janice - you never fail to inspire me...thank you:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the feathers and the triangles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page Zeneva and how cool is the flowering triangle its such a fun element. Thank you for your visit on my blog the other day xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool page! Love the greens and your cool design! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!