Wednesday 1 October 2014

Page Drafts Release #35

It's October.    I'm just letting that sink in for a moment.

Being the start of another month brings the new and latest release of  fabulous sketches to get your mojo going from Page Drafts - Release #35 'Star Bright Vol.2'.



I went digital again for this release, starting with:

#35.1

Swimming Lesson
Supplies: Katie Pertiet: Tidewater, Brilliant Love, Dolphin Cove, Colour My Love, So Fine, Malene Collections, Paint-Silver; Tracy Monette: Fun Flair; Assorted brushes.

#35.3

Piece Of My Heart
Supplies used: Glitz: Felicity, Unchartered Waters; Katie Pertiet: Looking for Love, Tidewater, Brilliant Love, So Fine, Artsy Seaside Collections, Tabbed Brushes; Valorie Webbins: Sprinkles #24, By The Thread.

#35.4

 Lazy Days
Supplies used: Emka: Meshes; Katie Pertiet: Stitched Borders, Tidewater, Malene, Sweet Rose Bay, Artsy Seaside, Watchet, Summer Garden Collections; Glitz: Felicity Kit.

#35.5

 Prince of Books
Supplies used: Katie Pertiet: Dictionary Blendables, School Mates, Curated No13; Forever Joy: Funtastical Collection; Sara Gleason: Dogbane Scatters; Tracu Reed: Smart Aleck; Sahlin Studio: Explore Learn Grow; Kim Jensen: Frame-O-Mania No2; Studio DD: ReadyMade Bannners-School; Erica Zane: Tell Me.


Please go HERE to Page Drafts to see more inspiring layouts using these sketches. Thank you for coming by. Hope you all have a great month ahead.








7 comments:

  1. Oh wow you are so clever.. these look amazing, wonderful takes on the sketches.. digi is so amazing.. love each one of these, brilliant layouts and great photos too.. and yes.. october.. certainly has come around rather too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! These are all gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. zeneva, you got a golden touch, very beautiful crafty work. very colorful so pretty .... your gallery is just super nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just very pretty. best of luck . do come visit me at WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. ( thank you.very much do look around the website you may find some thing that can help you out or help some one you know with something... love a beautiful thing. do send your friends.) bookmark webpage

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are having fun with these, aren't you??!!! They're all fabulous....my fave is the bottom one, but only cos I think at heart I'm a 'brights' girl...I do love the one of your girl with the stars, too....& .....eeeek! LOL....I love 'em all...I SERIOUSLY need to visit you one day with computer in hand so you can show me how to do digi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are gorgeous!! Love the first one: the colors, the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing Zen! Every single one of these is sheer perfection so I can't pick a fave. I just lubs them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pages ! So full of life and fun. You are great at working with sketches; represented truly but with such creativity and flair.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!