Sunday 11 January 2015

ATC's - Digital

Hello everyone,

Today I'm sharing some digital ATC's I've done over the last few months for monthly challenges held by a fabulous digital designer duo, Sissy Sparrows. About six months ago, they started their own forum to hold their challenges, I have entered all bar one.

These are my ATC's to date:
September
Theme: Oh Deer



October
Theme: Hearts A Mess



December
Theme: Hope



January 2015
Theme: Self



Hope you are all having a fabulous day!

Thanks for coming by.


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh these are fabulous! LOVING that deer on the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE & ADOOOORE.....my fave is the Desi Tutu one....but honestly. I think Sissy would be wanting you do design for her!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!