Wednesday 23 December 2015

Scrapaneers - Digital Art Dolls

Hello all,

Over at Scrapaneers, there is a class titled, Digital Art Dolls:


I have been eyeing it off for a while and was so curious, I had to take it. I was up 'til 2am last night/this morning, working on a 'doll'.

Here is my first effort for which I have also made an art journal page:

Credits:
Cilenia Curtis | Don't Wait
Captivated Visions | Saffron
Captivated Visions | Creme Caramel

Although it took a while, I learnt a lot and enjoyed the process.

Scrapaneers is a great place to learn and grow your digital skills. pop over HERE to check out all their classes.


Wishing you all a safe, bright and Merry Christmas filled with love and joy.

Image result for australian merry christmas images

2 comments:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!