Sunday 4 February 2018

Jen Maddocks - January Challenge

Hello Everyone,

I have had a break from scrapping and from the computer for almost a year. Sometimes a break is needed to deal with personal things happening and to reassess what is important.  During that time, I did a lot of sewing, which I love to do, and shall be sharing some of my makes as well as some scrapbooking that I have just started up again. I found that not scrapping, left a little void.  It reminds me to be thankful and is therapeutic for me in a different way than sewing is. So I'm going to just poddle along and see what I feel like doing and sharing at the time. :)

To get back into scrapbooking, I joined a Jen Maddocks challenge over at Digital Scrapbook Studio. Each month, she holds a challenge and supplies a few items that must be used in the challenge, and the rest is up to the creator.

At the end of January, I joined the January Bricolage challenge with this layout:


This is what was supplied for the challenge:
I also used:
Jen Maddocks | Bricolage Monthy January 2018 (Bundle)
https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/digital-art/bundled-deals/bricolage-monthly-january-2018-bundle/
Jen Maddocks | Bricolage Monthly January 2018 (Add-On)
https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/digital-art/element-packs/bricolage-monthly-january-2018-add-on/

And then I joined the Art Therapy Challenge for January with this layout using the same kit:


It was a great way to get back into the digital arena.  I accidentally deleted all my brushes, and forgot some techniques and where things were in the program....but it was enjoyable to create again.

Thank you for popping in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!