Sunday 10 January 2016

Amy Wolff - January Challenge

Hello Everyone,

I decided to enter another challenge, this time using Amy Wolff's digital products. It is to be linked to one of the challenges from the Lilypad's MOC4 challenge. I chose to link to the January 2 challenge: 'Listers Gonna List', which meant I had to include a list on my layout:

You
Credits:
The Nifty Pixel | Page Drafts Template Bloomin' Lovely
Amy Wolff | Fresh Air
Amy Wolff | Renewal
Amy Wolff | Messy Marvins 5
Amy Wolff | Messy Marvins 6
Amy Wolff | Sassy Pants
Amy Wolff | 8:30am
Amy Wolff | A Little Damaged.

I chose to do a layout of my son and list 8 things about him. We were on our way to a school performance and he had to wear these 3D glasses as part of his performance. They look massive on his lil' face.

Hoping you all have a great day.
Thanks for coming by. :)

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!